Contact Dave | References
ABOUT DAVE DAWSON
I specialize in selling residential and residential income properties along the Santa Cruz coastline, in our local mountains and in my home town of Portola Valley and surrounding neighborhoods. I am a listing specialist well known for marketing and closing. This skill set also makes me an excellent buyer's agent.
The best real estate decisions are made with the benefit of experience and perspective. I have been in business in Santa Cruz since 1981. In addition to real estate, I have professional experience in banking, economics, accounting and small business management. My unique understanding of real estate is complimented by the extensive network of business and governmental contacts that I have developed over many years. I am relentless and thorough in both negotiating contracts and solving problems. I have done this with great success for nearly forty years over several fields of business.
- Listing Specialist, Top Producing Realtor and Circle of Champions Award Winner with Bailey Properties, every year.
- Experience with city, county, regional, state and federal agencies, e.g. County Environmental Health, City and County Planning, Resource Conservation District, National Resource Conservation Service, Regional Water Resources Control Board, County Tax Assessor etc.
- Construction experience in commercial redevelopment, residential remodeling, new home construction and environmental restoration.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from the University of California, Davis in 1978 and an International Economics Honor Society member.
- Post Graduate classes in taxation and valuations from Golden Gate University and the AICPA.
- Banking experience at Crocker National Bank in San Francisco Corporate headquarters
- Accounting experience at Pfanner and Tate Accountancy Corporation in Sacramento as the Auburn Branch Manager.
- Assistant to the Controller at Squaw Valley Ski Corporation.
- Former owner of Harbor Marine, Inc. at the Santa Cruz Port District.